- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING WALKOUT BACKING WALKING PATH! Welcome to this absolute gem in the fast growing community of Creekwood Chappelle! This home exudes quality craftsmanship &fine finishings. Rich floors, lush carpet, custom tile work, sleek pot lights &slab countertops throughout is further accented by a contemporary kitchen/w distinctive touches. Soft close drawers &doors in add. to crown molding that extends cabinetry all the way to the ceiling highlighting custom glass fronts. A spacious pantry in addition to main floor laundry &convenient mudroom is perfect for a busy family! Amazingly open main floor space surrounds kitchen highlighting a 5 burner gas cooktop, b/i oven &stand alone hood fan that lends itself to upgraded living &entertaining! Gas fireplace overlooks the upper level deck &anchors the living space. Ascend the stunning staircase to the 2nd level boasting tray ceilings in the master & bonus rm with stunning vault! 2 add bdrms complete 2nd floor. All this /w convenient WALK OUT BASEMENT! Welcome home!
Courtesy of Jennifer Osmond
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence