- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculately maintained, ORIGINAL OWNER home in the fantastic community of York! Built in 1968 this 1,040 sq ft bungalow is the perfect place for you to call home! Large front living room with large bay window to allow loads of natural light. The updated kitchen flows right into the dining room. Large patio doors for even more light and room to expand to fit whatever size you need. Master bedroom has plenty of space. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are great for kids, guests or a home office. Updated 4pc bathroom on the mainfloor. Downstairs you'll find a huge family room with wood burning fireplace to keep things cozy on a cold winter night. 2 more bedrooms and a recently renovated 3pc bathroom. Lots of works done here. New windows, new roof, some new flooring and more! OVERSIZED double garage... 25'x23' with power. Lots of room for off street parking, even room for an RV! Well manicured lot with beautiful landscaping. A nice covered deck is a bonus! Close to schools, playgrounds, shopping and transit!Brochure
Courtesy of Dave Ryan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate