- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely immaculate Ace Lange built bungalow in Hodgson facing the park! Fantastic location backing South & steps away from the park, pond and ravine trails. Over 1750 sq ft on the main floor with impressive vaulted ceilings, crown moulding, wainscoting, full length stone facing fireplace, solar tube skylight, in-floor heating, built-in speakers, and f/f basement. This extra wide floor plan features a spacious den/2nd bedroom with French doors, large open kitchen with high-end cabinetry & granite, gas stove, walk-through pantry, main floor laundry with storage & sink, open concept dining & great room, and a large master bedroom suite. A smart design combined with quality finishes. The finished basement features loads of recreational space as well as 2 additional bedrooms, bathroom and a functional furnace room loaded with sink and storage. Super sunny backyard with low maintenance deck, outdoor speakers, and a professionally landscaped backyard. This home has been meticulously maintained and it shows!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shauna Ylagan
Brokerage: Lange Realty Ltd