- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright & beautiful condo in the heart of Old Strathcona! This 1 bedroom + den unit has 9 foot ceilings, crown moulding & lots of windows. Upon entry is in-suite laundry & storage along with a good sized study that includes cabinet organizers. The kitchen has bright white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a pantry & lots of counter space. From the kitchen there is a lovely view of the living room & balcony, which adds to the open feeling in this home. The living room is completed with beautiful hand-scraped engineered laminate flooring & gas fireplace. Just off the living room is the balcony, complete with gas hookup for the BBQ. Balcony faces the fountains in the courtyard and sounds like a spa on a summer day! Bedroom includes a walk through closet (with org system) that leads to the bathroom. Bonus: this unit has an extra den space that could be used for dining, crafts, reading, etc. Heated U/G parking for residents + guests. Workout room, guest suite + party room. Steps from Whyte Ave!
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City