- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Summerside is a community that many dream about living in – why not you? This open floor plan with current color themes makes it an easy move! Great location just a block from playground and walking distance to Michael Strembitsky School. Open & bright this floor plan welcomes you in with its 9’ ceiling height and rich dark hardwood floors. The great room fireplace warms the whole main floor. Expandable dining space, granite counters & breakfast bar in kitchen with its clean line cabinets & stainless steel appliances, pantry, tech desk perfect for computer! Allergies are no problem in this home as there is hardwood, laminate, tile and lino throughout – no carpet. Master suite is perfect with huge walk-in closet & 4 piece ensuite bath, kids bedrooms are a nice size too. Privacy in your yard is accomplished with the stone patio, yard space, all fenced + double detached garage. Enjoy swimming, beach volleyball, kayaks & SUP’s, scuba, year round fishing, & skating on lighted rinks & lake loop.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City