- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Ride your bike down to the tots park at end of the block & walk your children to Michael Strembitsky school in Lake Summerside - simply the best community to live in! Bright & open layout with maple hardwood floors, large foyer & dining area. Huge one level granite island is perfect for cooking & entertaining, upgraded stainless steel appliances, pantry, built in speakers, metal railings to upper floor. Master suite has large walk-in closet + 3 piece ensuite bath with double shower stall with seat, over size vanity. Children’s bedrooms are generous with Daytona Homes trademark built in display shelving – perfect for toys, treasures and books. Backyard is large enough to fit a trampoline, room for your dog to roam + your double garage. Central air condition + alarm system, custom blinds. Enjoy the year round recreation choices of living at the lake – in summer swim, play beach volleyball, kayaks & SUP’s or get your scuba certification; year round fishing for trout, skate on lighted rinks & lake loop.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City