- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This well-loved original owner home in Lake Summerside is just waiting for your family to make it complete! Great location on quieter street walking distance to new K-9 Catholic School & the public school. An abundance of windows plus 9’ ceilings & hardwood floors add to the bright open feeling of the main floor great room layout. Natural maple cabinets with updated counter tops, sink, faucet & subway tile backsplash complement the stainless steel appliances. Garden door to deck, patio & the privacy of your backyard. Convenient walk in pantry & main floor laundry + the basement is finished with a cozy wood burning stove in the games area. The upstairs bonus room gives you yet another excellent gathering place for family for movie nights or relaxing fireside in the evening. Deluxe master suite with walk in closet, jetted soaker tub, toilet closet & separate shower. Central air conditioning, wired sound speaker system & so much more. Enjoy Lake living year round with fishing, skating, boating & swimming!