- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investment opportunity. Spacious 1600+ sq. ft. bi level with a double garage on a corner lot in Canora. This is a nice neighborhood with many in-fills. This corner lot is 687. 46 m2 in a great location with a back lane. With some TLC it is a great home for a multi-generational family. Newer deck off the kitchen eating area. Three bedrooms and a sunken living room off the kitchen. Basement is fully finished with 2 in-law suites: each with a bedroom, full bathroom, living area and kitchen. Home is heated with a newer hot water system with separate zones.
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City