- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention Investors or 1st time home buyers! This spacious 3 bedroom end unit townhome is located in the Aldergrove community. The main floor includes living & dining areas and breakfast nook with window. Beautiful white European kitchen with extended pantry , newer counter tops and appliances package. The dining area opens to the spacious living room with large window. Finishing off the main level is the two piece bathroom. Upstairs, you'll find three comfortable bedrooms complete with the main bath. Downstairs, the basement is finished and offers plenty of living space including a family/recreation room and a play/hobby room. Additional fixtures include central air conditioning and parking stall just steps from the door. This home is just a few minutes away from shopping and transit at West Edmonton Mall, schools and all amenities. Easy access to University and both Highways. Quick possession availableBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elizabeth Cwik
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty