- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this modern and bright 2 bedroom condo unit in Oliver's executive "Fi5teen" building. Every cook will appreciate the clean and stylish galley kitchen which includes gorgeous grey laminate cabinets, sparkling quartz countertops, stacked subway style tile backsplash and built in appliances- glass cooktop, dishwasher and oven. Enjoy the spacious living room with sliding doors that lead to the private balcony. The bathroom in this unit is stunning with marble tile throughout and TV in the vanity mirror. In suite stacked washer and dryer. Other features include built in closet/organizers, in suite security video entrance camera, integrated high end speaker system, TV wall mount, air conditioning and more. Building amenities include exercise/yoga area & 2 tiered sun deck on the roof top with full views of downtown. Conveniently located on a beautiful tree lined street in Oliver, close to shopping, restaurants, transportation, the Ice District, the River Valley and so much more. Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City