- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INVESTORS ALERT! EXCELLENT BUY IN DOWNTOWN AREA THIS ALMOST 1900 SQ FT 2 AND A HALF STOREY HOME OFFERING 3 KITCHENS, THREE BATHROOM AND THREE SEPARATE ENTRIES. MAIN FLOOR SUITE HAS A BIG KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND HUGE ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE AND BAY WINDOW. UPSTAIRS YOU'LL FIND 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, FULL BATH AND KITCHEN/DINING AREA. THE ATTIC HAS BEEN NICELY REMODELED AND CONVERTED INTO AN ENORMOUS FAMILY/ MEDIA ROOM. BASEMENT HAS A SEPARATE ENTRY AND A SELF CONTAINED SUITE-2 ROOMS, KITCHEN AND A FULL BATHROOM.IT WAS TOTALLY UPDATED BEFORE THE TENANTS MOVED IN. RF3 ZONING.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate