- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
5 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms located in central area. Rare opportunity to own a home in this price range that could accommodate a big family! Close to all major amenities this semi-bungalow finished on all three levels features kitchen with dining area, spacious living room, summer kitchen in the basement and main floor laundry. It has been renovated and upgraded recently with new flooring, paint, windows, doors, new bathrooms etc. Good size lot, RF3 Zoning.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate