- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Calling all investors! RA7 ZONING AND BIG LOT SIZE 682.79 2M. Excellent holding property for future development. The property has been ypdated and renovated a few years back with hardwood and ceramic tiles, newer kitchen, new bathrooms ( 3 full bath/ each floor has its own ) 3+ 1 bedroom, fully finished basement and double door garage. Master bedroom conveniently located on the main floor with direct access to the full bathroom, 2 additional bedrooms upstairs plus den which could be your office area, and a full bathroom complete the second floor. Basement has a den, bedroom and a full bathroom. West end location close to all amenities.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate