- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STEEL OF A DEAL, 15 % LESS THAN THE MARKET VALUE! This 3 bedroom bungalow with fully finished basement has been remodeled and updated in and out two years ago with everything new: windows, baseboards, trims, doors, kitchen, two 4-pc bathrooms, hardwood and ceramic flooring and loads more. Ideally located a few blocks away from LRT station, Rexal Place, close to down town and all major amenities. The property is presently rented for $1,650/m. A perfect starter home or holding property.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate