- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 OF 4 ADJOINING PROPERTIES PLUS THE 5TH SECOND HOUSE DOWN THE RD) RA8 ZONING- GREAT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY. Raised Bedroom 2+2 bedroom, one bath ( second bathroom in the basement is roughed in ), ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING UPGARADED. Tenant occupied, monthly rent $1,600. Priced 15 % less than the appraised value.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate