- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
1 OF 4 ADJOINIG PROPERTIES PRICED 15% less than the appraised value for a quick sale. 3 bedroom Bungalow with single detached garage and FR8 Zoning. Presently rented for $1,500 per month. Ideally located a few minutes from LRT station, Northlands, shopping center and close proximity to downtown. Perfect holding property or for those first time home buyers.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate