- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent holding property or first time home buyers! Priced $35,000 less than the appraised value- This charming home little home in the city's historical district just minutes from downtown has a plenty of room for a young family: 3-bedroom, full bathroom home with decent size lot and single detached garage. It's been remodeled and upgraded in 2011 including: new foundation, roof, electrical, plumbing, new city water line, kitchen, bathroom, flooring, paint, light fixtures and lots more. RF3 Zoning.
Courtesy of Alija Alickovic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate