- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This brand new 2 storey home in desirable West Jasper Place is a great investment, finished to perfection, exceeding high expectations & offering comfortable living. Designed for versatility, this 3 bedroom/3 bath home has a SEPARATE SIDE door to the basement, roughed in & ready for development. The main floor is a bright, modern concept from the front entry past a gorgeous tile feature wall in the living room to a perfect kitchen for inspired cooking, entertaining & everyday living: 8' island, stainless steel, ENDLESS COUNTERSPACE. The 2nd floor has two bedrooms (walk-in closets), a 4 pc bath, & a large master w/ walk-in closet & 5 pc ensuite w/ double sinks, soft close drawers, BACKLIT MIRRORS, bluetooth speakers & INFLOOR HEATING. The upstairs laundry & STAIRCASE NIGHT LIGHTS are perfect finishers to this level. This home has engineered hardwood, ceramic tile & carpet; 9' ceilings on main & basement levels; LED pot lights; double detached garage; back deck; & builders home warranty.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Oksana Liva
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate