- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
All the conveniences of living downtown AND with a private yard! NO CONDO FEE This 2 story half duplex is sure to please with an open concept main floor plan with a good sized fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher) that opens up to the spacious living room. From the living room enjoy the fully fenced backyard with deck. The upper level of this home offers 3 good sized bedrooms and a 4 piece bath. In the partially finished basement you'll find a 3 piece bath and living area. There is potential to add a 4th bedroom in the basement space as well. This property has new carpet upstairs, laminate flooring on the main level and an alarm system. Enjoy being close to schools, the LRT, shopping & restaurants plus easy access to all other downtown amenities, including the Ice District!
Courtesy of Jodi Dahl
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City