- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This bright & sunny home is ready to welcome it's new owners! Fully renovated in 2009 with new shingles, additional spray foam insulation & windows upstairs, upgraded wiring & plumbing, flash hot water heater, energy efficient furnace, all LED lights, hardwood floors & luxury bathrooms. Gorgeous kitchen designed by Hearts Kitchens, quartz counters, glass tile back splash, full height cabinets, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, s/s appliances, ceramic tiled floors & speaker system. Large living/dining room with big windows & gas fireplace, main floor den/bedroom & 4 pce bath. Upstairs there is a loft, office, 2 bedrooms, the master with HUGE walk-in closet & 3 pce ensuite. Great basement with a hobby/exercise room, library, cozy rec room & laundry/utility area. Big double garage has a work bench. Cul-de-sac location, south yard, near the river valley & trail system. LEAVE THE CAR AT HOME! It's just 2 blocks to McKernan LRT & a quick ride to U of A, hospitals, downtown, MacEwan U & NAIT. Its a GEM!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ann Dawrant
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre