- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RARE FIND! Located on the 11th floor with a west facing balcony and view, this 1340 sq ft condo has 3 good sized bedrooms and more than enough space! Fantastic kitchen area, formal dining area, HUGE living room, 2 full bathrooms, and insuite laundry. You would like some AMENTIES? OK, enjoy the 2 pools (indoor and outdoor), tennis court, BBQ area, games/social room with table tennis (ping pong) and billiards (pool) table, hot tub, sauna, guest suite available and an exercise room! Heat, power, water and sewer are all included in the condo fee! Add 2 underground parking stalls and AMAZING location to the mix and you've got a GREAT place to call home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Patrick Fields
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate