- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
3 bed TOP FLOOR (private/quiet)1.5 bath w/INSUITE LAUNDRY: brand new LG front-load washer/dryer (cost; $4,800).2 PARKING STALLS (outdoor energized #'s 13 & 14). CONDO FEES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE: heat, electricity, water, snow removal, landscaping, contributions to Reserve Fund, & exclusive use of OUTDOOR POOL. 10 blcks from Southgate/LRT (Century Park). Ideal rental property; rent 2 bedrooms out to cover your costs & live in the 3rd for free. In June 2017 RENO's THROUGHOUT ALL COMMON AREAS of the building included: new carpeting, baseboards, paint, light fixtures, fire doors, lobby. Newer power line to complex 1 yr ago. RENOVATIONS THROUGHOUT ALL UNITS in 2012 include: new windows, new balcony door, full kitchen (all cabinetry, counter-tops, light fixtures, flooring, updated appliances), new bathrooms (all cabinetry, counter-tops, light fixtures, flooring), laminate flooring. Large West-facing deck. Master has 2 separate closets and en-suite washroom. Large storage room in suite. Cats allowed, but no dogs
Courtesy of Sarah Keats
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate