- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great 2-storey, corner unit townhouse in Rio Hermitage in the community of Canon Ridge steps from the river valley trail systems, parks, entertainment and more. An open concept kitchen with plenty of maple cabinetry, counter space, dining nook and main living space with fiireplace. Relax on your quiet west facing rear deck overlooking greenbelt. Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite. A second bedroom and 4-pce bathroom completes the upper level. Basement is ready for development of your choice. Enjoy the comfort & security of the attached single car garage with internal access plus additional parking in front. You won't be disappointed.
Courtesy of Dawn Fraser
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd