- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great location and modern 821 sq.ft. two bedrooms and two baths condo unit in the 'Quest'. Walking distance to MacEwan University, LRT, and the Ice District. This lovely unit has open design, large windows, and beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the living room, kitchen, and the two bedrooms. Ceramic tile flooring and granite countertops in both bathrooms. Living room with patio door access to the Southwest facing balcony. Lovely kitchen with granite countertops, built-in ovens, tiled backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and 3 pcs. ensuite. Insuite laundry. One titled underground parking stall.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate