- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
As Good as New, this family home is ideally located in the great family neighborhood of Creekwood Chappell and features a raised balcony and walkout onto a beautiful pond and walkways. Breathtaking & expansive views from your huge kitchen with granite countertops and open dining & living room area of this very natural pond. The upper level features a HUGE MASTER SUITE WITH a 4pce Ensuite and walk-in closet. Two very spacious bedrooms up are ideal for your growing family. Enjoy a little peace and quiet in your cozy BONUS ROOM. Other features include glass effect tiles for the bathrooms, high quality laminate and beautiful deep pile carpeting throughout. The professionally finished RECREATION ROOM and walkout basement has its own patio and overlooks the the pond. There is a large 4 piece bathroom and tonnes of extra storage. The SINGLE ATTACHED GARAGE completes this home. Easy access to all amenities, schools and playgrounds. If you want to LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE this home is for you. Just move in and unpack!
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City