- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Centrally located close to downtown, NAIT, Grant McEwen University and the Royal Alex Hospital. Raised bungalow style with split side entry to basement. Tenants upstairs and downstairs share the house including utility costs. Nice floor plan featuring large living room and dining room on main floor. 3 bedrooms up with 2 piece ensuite. Main bathroom has been completely updated with soaker tub, large vanity, toilet, etc. Laminate and carpet flooring throughout. Oversized 16' x 24' garage with concrete pad. Fully fenced fenced yard has RV parking possibilities.