- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Move into this BEAUTIFUL, BRAND NEW, half duplex & enjoy! This 2 storey features a modern, open living, dining, & kitchen with quartz counter tops. As well as a den on the main floor and 2pc powder room. The flooring consists of beautiful hardwood , ceramic tile and carpet. Three (3) bedrooms up with a convenient laundry room. Master bedroom with its OWN 4 pce ENSUITE bathroom & WALK-IN CLOSET. The bright basement has 9' ceilings with a separate entrance and unspoiled for your creative touch, possibly an IN-LAW SUITE. A double detached GARAGE. Why wait - move in today!
Courtesy of Carlton Rose
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty