- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is a recently renovated home, starting right at the front entrance. Brand new: Electrical up to code - Gas lines have been replaced - Water pipes (PEX) - Furnace (Goodman) - Hot water tank (Bradford White) - Washer (Samsung) - Dryer (Samsung) - 3 piece basement bathroom (tiled) - Remodeled basement - Gas line added for backyard BBQs - Underground cable - Updated mud room. Other features of this beautiful house include: Move in ready, fenced back yard, walk able neighborhood, stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, double sink, walk in closet and friendly neighbors.
Courtesy of Tammy Machado
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network