- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfectly finished top to bottom Lake Summerside home close to everything & in both school boundaries + walking distance to the new Father Michael Mireau Catholic School. You will love this family friendly neighbourhood with tots park at end of the street. Well maintained home with welcoming entry with a place for your bench & open spindle rails to the upper floor. Newer laminate flooring on main floor carries through to the Great room with its gas fireplace is open to the bright kitchen with plenty of maple cabinets, corner pantry, huge island & eating bar, stainless steel appliances, sunny dining nook with view of back yard. Upstairs bonus room is perfect for movie nights & master suite has soaker tub + walk in closet, kids bedrooms are spacious. The basement is fully developed with large games & gym area + full bathroom. Enjoy lake life all year round with access to the beach club, use the kayaks and SUP + pedal boats, swim, play tennis, fish for trout year round, skate – so many choices right at home!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City