- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICE REDUCED! AMAZING VALUE this new home includes DECK, FULL LANDSCAPING and BLINDS. Well thought out design in this open concept home. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and upstairs laundry. Quality finishings include stainless steel kitchen appliances, dove tailed wood box soft close drawers, vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor and granite kitchen counter tops. TWO closets in master plus a 5 piece ensuite. Extra long driveway provides lots of parking space. Great location with close access to the Anthony Henday don't miss out on this great opportunity to own in Trumpeter this home is ready for you!
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star