- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity to own Brand New Home in mature neighborhood of Wellington. This upgraded 2 storey 1588 sq ft 3 bedroom + den, 2.5 bathroom home is located on a quiet street, close to schools, parks, shopping centre, transportation. The main floor features a large open floor plan, modern kitchen with white cabinets, granite counter tops, huge island, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances. Open, bright living room , flex room at the front of the house could be used as an office / bedroom; 2 piece bath, master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and walk-in closet, 2 large bedrooms and 4 piece bath completes upper level. House comes ready with completed deck and single over-sized garage. Side / Separate entrance to the basement. Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Anna Trojanowicz
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty