- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Make yourself at home in a well maintained 45+ building in the city's westend. All of the windows are tinted in this spacious anc comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bath cando, which is south-facing allowing natural light to flood throughout this open concept unit. The expansive hallway opens onto a family room, living room, dining room & kitchen. 2 AC units and ceiling fans ensure temperature comfort. The bedrooms provide privacy being located at each end with their own full baths. The master bedroom features an impressive walk-in closet and 2 showers! Generous storage throughout the unit Surrounded by a multitude of parks, shopping centres and access to an extensive network of senior social activities, the condo boasts of a beautiful pool, hot tub and exercise facility. Enjoy the serenity and view from your balcony or entertain in a number of featured leisure amenities in the building. Everything is within reach in minutes by public transport & access to the Henday, Whitemud and Yellowhead. Live in Style!
Courtesy of Donald Unger
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence