- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Unique & Trendy 2 Bed / 2 Bath loft in the heart of Downtown. Are you an Investor? Rental amount for this Unit was $1800 / month in 2017 (AirBnB potential). This spacious condo features 10’ ceilings and a rare 22’ skylight. Potential to convert into a mezzanine loft area. Large storage room with in-suite laundry. Granite counter in kitchen and laminate flooring throughout. The ONLY building that has an elevator that has a private entrance to Central LRT Station! Walk to every amenity including Churchill Square, restaurants, shopping and Rogers Place. Unique feature: Infrared heating system throughout the entire loft.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Diane Lunde
Brokerage: Carton Realty Ltd