- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautifully Designed 2049 Sq. Ft Home in Laurel. 4 Bedrooms. 4 bathrooms. 9ft ceilings on main floor. 2 gas fireplaces.Newly finished basement with separate entrance, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and laundry closet. Completely landscaped yard with a stunning 16 ft. x 24 ft. grey composite deck and a 12 ft. x 14 ft. gazebo/shelter.Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network