- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious Woodvale Half Duplex features 3 bedrooms on the main floor and a 2 piece bathroom in the Master bedroom. Fully finished basement with 2 bedrooms, a rec room and a 3 piece bathroom. Double Detached Oversized Garage. Very Close to Schools, Playgrounds & Shopping in the desirable Hillview Neighborhood. New LRT line is within 2 blocks of this home.
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City