- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in South Terwillegar LARGE 1641 sqf and 9’ ceilings, this 3 bed + 2.5 bath townhouse is a must see! The modern open kitchen features great counter space, large window, and a breakfast bar with pendant lighting. The large and inviting living room offers tons of natural sunlight, a lovely fireplace and is perfect for entertaining guests and family. Upstairs, a fantastic master room with vaulted ceilings and large windows is sure to impress. Includes a walk-in closet and a 4 piece ensuite with glass standing shower and bathtub. Combined with TWO more spacious and over sized bedrooms, a full bath makes this a rare find. Close to schools, shopping, and amenities. Minutes to Henday & Terwillegar Community Rec Centre. Bus stop right out front. Across from Dan Woodall Park (lots Green Space). Parking for 2 vehicles as well as visitor parking. Condo fees INCLUDE heat & water.
Courtesy of Peter Chen
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris