- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING END UNIT in Tiffany Lane - THE ONLY SHARED WALL IS AT GARAGE. Beautifully appointed & a floor plan made for entertaining with huge living room & corner gas fireplace, eat in kitchen with patio doors to deck & private fenced yard (condo board still maintains all grass inside your fence!). RICH GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT - NO CARPET! 1/2 bath & main flr laundry complete this level. Upstairs are 3 bdrms & main 4 piece bath with upgraded ceramic tile details, large master bdrm with walk-in closet & ensuite with subway tile surround. Keep your car clean & warm all year in the double att.'d O/S & finished garage (24'5" x 19'10") ~ room for a large workshop! Upgrades incl.; BRAND NEW TOP OF THE LINE HE FURNACE (Dec. '16) with new chimney liner, H20 Tank (2014), vinyl fence & gate, newer deck. Shingle replacement & new vinyl fences are underway within the complex - to be completed in phases. Condo fees incl. all exterior maintenance, snow & landscaping. 1 min. to Whitemud or 50 St. routes.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Hamel
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate