- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful townhouse is just a few minutes walk from great biking, dog parks & walking trails along the river valley and offers a pleasant break from the common format. The front entrance is an excellent first impression with the "open-to-above" space that has the kitchen made as the centrepiece of this home. That kitchen features an spacious eating area, ample cabinetry, and a neat atmosphere given it's position in the home. The master bedroom boasts a walk-through ensuite to a walk-in closet fitted with great organizers that come with the home. All this plus a single attached garage with a driveway for a second car plus easy access in and around Edmonton using Yellowhead or the just-about-finished Henday.
Courtesy of Khaled El Khatib
Brokerage: Hope Street Real Estate Corp