- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Popular west end Adult living complex 45+ The Shores in Potter Greens - Lewis Estates. Located across the street from a park with an ice rink and ice rink path, steps away from the Lewis Estates Golf course - take a winter walk in the morning on the course and say hi to your neighbors - right out your front door! Or take an evening stroll to do groceries or grab dinner at the local restaurant only a few mins away. Immaculate condition and recent upgrades include: paint, fixtures, quartz countertops/island, backsplash tilework and new 50yr Euroshield roof. Other features: main floor laundry, HEATED garage w/ drain, steam shower, GAS BBQ hookup, 3 FULL baths, 3 bdrms and a den, FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT, gas fireplace, newer flooring and all this backs onto to treed residential - a beautiful peaceful setting. Low condo fees which gives you freedom from shoveling or grass cutting. This home is decked out to the nines and for the holidays...you can't help but put it on your wish list.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jennifer Kennedy
Brokerage: Kennedy Real Estate