- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
IF LOT SIZE MATTERS - then stop the car! AT 15,230 SQUARE FEET THIS TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPED LOT IS TUCKED INTO A QUIET CRESCENT WITH A JASPER FEEL TO THE BACKYARD! Located across a wide tree-lined street from Miwasin Park - this original 1961 1030 SF 3 bedroom/2 bath bungalow needs lots of love and attention but... the house is included on the City of Edmonton's Inventory of Historic Resources and could potentially qualify for matching grants up to $75,000 to upgrade the exterior of the house (so long as any changes stay true to the original design of the house).This bungalow is deemed to be an "intact" Mid-Century Modern Design in Calder. The house itself is solid but the interior needs a significant amount of work to bring it up to today's standards. There is an elementary school within walking distance and so many residents are connected here through generations. It's a great place to live and a fabulous opportunity to build equity! This house is sold AS IS with NO WARRANTIES. New boiler (2012).
Courtesy of Wendy Theberge
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite