- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to beautiful home, located in great Lewis Estate community , quite and respectful neighborhood. Close to all amenities,schools and daycare's, Costco, WES Mall and LRT. Well maintained cozy home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms freshly painted, basement full finished renovated, brand new shingles, custom build deck and water pond surrounded with matures trees and rouses. VISIT THE HOUSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Snezana Konstandinovic
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty