- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ST PADDY'S DAY SURPRISE! $16,000 PRICE DROP! Wonderful bungalow on a beautiful street. Fantastic HOME for a family, or a great MONEY-MAKER for those looking for a solid investment. Back lane access - NOT backing onto any other properties. 3 bdrms up on the main level, adjacent to a full bathroom. Very good sized - open kitchen, dining room & living room round out the main level. Original Hardwood Flooring & Newer Ceramic Tile throughout. Newer paint. Separated back entrance (with MORE POSSIBILITIES) leads downstairs to 2 more bdrms, next to an Updated Full Bathroom. SHINGLES ON BOTH HOUSE & GARAGE ARE 1 YEAR OLD. FURNACE & HWT ARE 3 YEARS OLD. NEW SOD IN THE LARGE BACKYARD. NEW 10X20 RV PAD. NEW CONCRETE PATIO. NEW 6FT FENCE. Majority of WINDOWS have been replaced. Just down the road from a LOVELY PARK, to go for a stroll and bring the puppies. Or, go a few more blocks to Mayfield Park, to frolic in the fields, skate in the outdoor rink, or play some games. This property checks ALL the boxes!
Courtesy of Johnny Bede
Brokerage: Realty Executives Encore