- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
An inner city urban oasis featuring a tranquil waterfall, koi pond with fish, mature foliage and trees, private fenced off garden area, fire pit, flagstone walking paths and huge west facing covered deck over looking a spectacular landscape. Inside, the kitchen is bright, open and offer ample counter and cupboard space. This home has plenty of built in storage, a large foyer, a formal dining room, massive loft, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, wood burning fireplace, loft over looking the foyer & underground sprinklers. Completely finished basement has an in-law suite with a gorgeous kitchen , large living room with gas fireplace, another bedroom and full 4 piece bathroom. R.V. Parking with an 8 foot door and so much more. This home is one of ctvnews.ca featured homes. An amazing property with an amazing view!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mike Muranetz
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate