- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Two bedrooms,2 full baths and an underground stall! This suite in the Elements at Albany is gorgeous and in one of the best locations in the building! The suite faces North and from the Master and the balcony a wonderful view of the pond greets you in all seasons. The two carpeted bedrooms are separated by living room and kitchen which are both done in dark laminate flooring. An in suite laundry pair makes life easy as does the 4 pc en suite and 3 pc main bath. The island contains the sink and dishwasher and has a bar top to accommodate two stools. One set of stairs is just outside of the suite and the parking stall is located within 40 feet of the elevator. Small pets with board approval. New shopping centres close by with many restaurants and stores. Finally, easy access to the Henday and beyond. Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Murray Glick
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence