- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention First Time buyers and Investors! Get into a single family home for less then a new duplex. This 3 bedroom 1.5 bath 2 story will meet all of your needs. Almost 1800sqft of developed space, with lots of big windows to bring in copious amounts of natural light. As you walk into the home you enter through the spacious living area with laminate flooring, and pass through to the kitchen with tons of cabinet space and an island perfect for entertaining. The second level has 3 nice sized bedrooms. The master just off of the 4pce bath has a very well planned walk in closet, bedroom 2 and 3 are the perfect size for kids or your growing family. The basement is partially developed with a nearly complete dry bar. There is also room to build a double garage in the back to increase equity in the property. Close to all amenities and public transit! Quick possession available.
Courtesy of Michael Andrew
Brokerage: Realty Executives Encore