- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great investment property! A bungalow with developed basement in Thorncliffe community. Very well maintained. The property features with 3 good size bedrooms on the main level, a full bathroom, a spacious kitchen and a large living room. The basement was developed with 2 bedroom, a full bathroom and a super big family. All laminated flooring. This great property is back on a green space with many beautiful views with the sun-down. Walking distant to an elementary school and the playgrounds. Great location. Very close to West Edmonton Mall, public transits. A smart buy!
Courtesy of Xiaosong Lu
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris