- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SHOWS LIKE NEW! MINT Condition! Welcome to this lightly lived-in 2 storey townhome located in highly desirable & family-friendly community of Summerside! Open concept layout on main floor with hardwood and tile flooring throughout. Bright & light with natural & modern tone. Spacious and bright living room boasts large window with lots of natural light – perfect for family entertaining. Contemporary kitchen features loads of cabinets, ample counter space with a centre island. Convenient eating nook is off kitchen. Upstairs has 3 good sized bedrooms and the master bedroom has a large walkin closet with a window and a 3 pc esnuite. Lower level has storage area with access to double attached garage. Fantastic location – Walking distance to Park and public transit and exclusive lake access to the beach club where you can enjoy a sunbath on the sandy beach, swim, boat, play beach volleyball or tennis. Easy access to South Common & Anthony Henday!
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty