- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This bilevel with a total of 5 bedrooms, developed basement & air conditioned has a open floor plan that gives your family life a stylish design. The open living space creates an atmosphere conducive to entertaining friends or family and overlooks the vaulted front foyer with a closet and feature staircase to the upper and lower level. The large kitchen is designed with appliances, lots of cabinets to maximum storage areas, a dinette that creates a wonderful open space for informal gatherings and opens onto a large 2 tiered deck. The master suite is designed with a spacious closet and access to the bathroom with a soaker tub to relax in. This home has both levels finished with a total of 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has been remodelled in 2015 and 2016 with a furnace, hot water tank, shingles, vac system & repainted. The developed lower level has a games room/rumpus room with a fireplace, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and storage. The landscaped cul-de-sac lot has a fenced west rear yard with a 2 tiered deck.Brochure
Courtesy of Taras Chmil
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris