- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This outstanding 4 bed + 3 bathroom, completely renovated from TOP to BOTTOM bungalow is located in mature neighborhood of Wellington. Beautiful open concept main floor has modern kitchen with dark cabinets, plenty of counter space and S.S. appliances. The living and dining room with gleaming hardwood flooring, M.B with walk in closet and 3 pce ensuite. 2 spacious bedrooms and 4 pc bath with large jacuzzi tub. Fully finished basement with 4th bedroom, 3 pce bath, flex room. Two large patios. Newer siding, shingles, windows, doors, flooring, bathrooms and much more... Oversized double detached garage and extra parking for one more car or RV. Highly desirable and upcoming neighborhood with incredible accessibility to shopping centre, parks, schools, Yellowhead, St. Albert Trail, Anthony Henday. Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Anna Trojanowicz
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty