- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WHAT A LOCATION! Backing onto South Terwillegar Park, this spacious home has access to trails, is steps from a scenic community pond, & backs a playground/spray park! Walking in you are met by a big/bright flex space, perfect for formal living or dinning, or main floor den. Entering the main living area, you notice how large & bright the home is. A spacious living room w/gas fireplace and stylish mantel flows into a roomy breakfast nook area, & the large kitchen, all having fantastic views to the back yard and park area behind. Upstairs are 2 sizable bedrooms, full bathroom, massive+bright bonus room w/vaulted ceilings. Down the hall a set of french doors lead into the master suite w/walk-in closet, & huge ensuite bathroom w/large corner tub & separate shower. The basement has been framed & is awaiting your final touches. The large back yard has a deck for entertaining, play set for the kids & overlooks the park area & walking trail. This is an amazing home, unbeatable location at an incredible value.
Courtesy of Corey Sylvester
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate